Sunday, June 8, 2014

Boulder instinct

There is something about bouldering that particularly attracts young people. It must be similar to the desire of climbing trees and other obstacles, unfortunately most of those activities are taken away from adults for justified safety reasons. It's always hard to argue against safety. 
"If you wouldn't have climbed up there you wouldn't have fallen down and you wouldn't have hurt yourself". 
Years ago I got in trouble when I belayed some kids up a tree after I picked up Luka from pre school. You should have seen the undescribable glow in their eyes before we got busted, they have obviously never been allowed to do such bad things before. 
Today we had a quick road side stop from our way back home from visiting some good friends in Golden, and I saw that wonderful glow again.








1 comment:

maikaljj said...

I am dreadfully thankful to all of your team for sharing such motivating information.
wireless internet